ALDA- 3/4″ Shaft x 1-1/4″ OD x 3″ Long Non Metallic Propeller or Pump Cutless (Cutlass) Bearing
Most Stock Items Ship In 1 to 2 Business Days
Contact Us At firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large Quantity
- International Shipping
- Expedited Shipments
- Other Options
Cutless (Cutlass) Bearing ALDA- 3/4" Shaft x 1-1/4" OD x 3" Long Non Metallic Propeller or Pump Shaft Bearing
Non Metallic Bearing
External non metallic shells are machined and polished to provide easy fitting. Specially formulated oil and chemical resistant nitrile rubber is securely bonded to the shell. Units with thin shells are available for the struts of small craft. Sleeve bearings are usually installed by light press fitting and locked in place with cone pointed set screws.
Shaft Diameter: 3/4"
Outside Diameter: 1 1/4"
Length" 3 "
Wall Thickness: 1/4"
- Diameters are precision fitted to the shaft size with correct clearance for efficient water lubrication.
- Thin shelled units are available for struts of small craft.
- Over 100 different sizes in stock
- Available in inch and metric sizes
- Custom sizes available upon request
- For shaft sizes: 3/4" to 6-1/2" (19.05mm - 165.10mm)
Non Metallic Propeller Shaft Bearings
Johnson Brand Cutless (Cutlass) Bearing
Cutless (Cutlass) Bearing ALDA
|How to Install or Modify a Cutless (Cutlass) Propeller Shaft Bearing|
|Clearance and Replacement Guidelines for Cutless (Cutlass) Propeller Shaft Bearings|
|How to Choose A Propeller or Rudder Shaft Bearing and the Differences Between Bearing Types|
|Dimensions||2 × 4 × 2 in|