CORK – 2-1/2″ Shaft x 3-1/4″ OD x 10″ Long Metallic Naval Brass Propeller or Pump Cutless (Cutlass) Bearing
Orders Ship Within 1 to 2 Days
Contact Us At email@example.com
- Large Quantity
- International Shipping
- Expedited Shipments
- Resale / Tax-Free Projects
- Other Options
Cutless (Cutlass) Bearing CORK - 3-1/4" OD x 2-1/2" ID x 10" LG - Propeller or Pump Shaft Bearing
External brass shells are machined and polished to provide easy fitting. Specially formulated oil and chemical resistant nitrile rubber is securely bonded to the shell. Units with thin shells are available for the struts of small craft. Sleeve bearings are usually installed by light press fitting and locked in place with cone pointed set screws.
Shaft Diameter: 2 1/2"
Outside Diameter: 3 1/4"
Wall Thickness: 3/8"
- Diameters are precision fitted to the shaft size with correct clearance for efficient water lubrication.
- Thin shelled units are available for struts of small craft.
- Over 100 different sizes in stock
- Available in inch and metric sizes
- Custom sizes available upon request
- For shaft sizes: 3/4" to 6-1/2" (19.05mm - 165.10mm)
Naval Brass Propeller Shaft Bearings
Johnson Brand Cutless (Cutlass) Bearing
Cutless (Cutlass) Bearing CORK
|Dimensions||12 × 4 × 4 in|