1.25 Metric Ton – Shipping Container Caster Dolly Wheels – 16″ Diameter Double Caster – 1.25 Ton / 2,750 lbs. Capacity Each – Sold Individually
4 in stock
Most Stock Items Ship In 1 to 2 Business Days
Contact Us At firstname.lastname@example.org
- Large Quantity
- International Shipping
- Expedited Shipments
- Other Options
1.25 Metric Ton - Shipping Container Caster Dolly Wheels
This product is sold per piece. If you need 4 casters, please select 4 as your quantity.
16 Inch Double Wheel Rubber Caster
Shipping Container Casters
Shipping Container Dolly Wheels
Solid Rubber Double Wheel
Swivel Caster with Swivel Lock
Including Caster Brake
Including Left Locking Twistlock that Works with any ISO standard container or ISO container corner aperture
1.25 Metric Ton Capacity Per Caster
2,750 Pounds Capacity Per Caster
Max Container Weight with Cargo:
5 Metric Tons
170 Lbs. Weight Per Caster
For 1.25 Metric Ton - Shipping Container Caster Dolly Wheels:
1. Confirm the weight of the container compared to the capacity of the casters. Be sure casters are adequate.
Casters are rated with Safe Working Load (SWL) per caster.
Assuming 4 casters are used then Caster SWL x 4 = Maximum Container Weight (Both Container and Cargo Weight)
2. Position each caster near the container corner it will be inserted in.
3. Lock the caster brake and the swivel mechanism in advance of insertion.
Be sure the cone locking lever is to the right (unlocked) position.
4. Lift the container to allow for room to install the casters.
5. These casters are heavy! Use a forklift to insert the locking cone into the ISO hole in the container.
These casters work with International Standards Organization (ISO) container corner holes.
6. Lock the cone by moving the lever to the left. It must be moved all the way to left side.
7. Repeat for all 4 casters on the container.
8. Set the container with casters attached down to the ground.
Shipping Container Dolly Wheels 16 Inch Solid Rubber Double Wheel
|Dimensions||24.5 × 20.5 × 16.25 in|